1. All content (copy, trademarks, images) and information displayed on this web site and its “sub-sites” (for example hotel individual websites) is and remains the property of ICHI SUSHI and its designated partners.
2. The downloading, reproduction, printing or retransmission of content and information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
3. ICHI SUSHI Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of ICHI SUSHI and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of ICHI SUSHI and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
4. You agree that you will not use any software, bug, Trojan horse, worm, device or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site and its “sub-sites”, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
5. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized ICHI SUSHI representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
6. ALL ICHI SUSHI CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
7. With respect to all communications you make to ICHI SUSHI regarding ICHI SUSHI content, information, products and services, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like:
a. you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and ICHI SUSHI shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure;
b. ICHI SUSHI shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation;
c. ICHI SUSHI shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
8. ICHI SUSHI content and information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ICHI SUSHI reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to ICHI SUSHI content and information, and to the products and services described in such information, at any time without notice.
9. ICHI SUSHI Internet sites contain information on ICHI SUSHI products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a ICHI SUSHI product or service on a ICHI SUSHI Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
10. If you choose to leave this ICHI SUSHI site via links to other non-ICHI SUSHI sites, including those of advertisers, ICHI SUSHI is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use.
11. In addition, because ICHI SUSHI has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that ICHI SUSHI is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
12. ICHI SUSHI will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to ICHI SUSHI guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
14. Online Dispute Resolution:
The EU Commission provides the possibility for an Online Dispute Resolution under the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
15. Consumer Mediation Tribunal:
The company is not obliged to participate in mediation proceedings at a consumer mediation tribunal.
At ICHI SUSHI we want to make your experience online as pleasant and secure as possible. We have a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers, including respecting their concerns about privacy. We understand that visitors to our website may have questions about how this website collects and uses information.
We have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern pphe.com and all its “sub-sites”